Order your purchases on shopandmore.lot.com and pick them up on the plane. In the SHOP and MORE offer you will find many attractive products from reputable brands, selected for your satisfaction. The offer is available up to 24H before departure for travelers departing from Warsaw Chopin Airport.
For all those who are looking for an original gifts and like exceptional products we present you with the offer of items w LOT logo that can be delivered to any location in Poland.
Let's do something together! Contact us using Conact Form.
LOT DOES NOT SUPPORT ACTIVITIES WHICH ARE:
Inconsistent with its brand strategy and positioning
Controversial from the world-view, religious, political or cultural perspective
Associated with danger, violence
Against the environment, nature, not environmentally-friendly
Actions which are implemented within less than 4 months from notification
HOW DO WE HELP? GET TO KNOW OUR "WINGS FOR LIFE" POGRAM!
As part of our CSR, health promoting activities related to neoplastic early prevention, we focus on helping children suffering from cancers.
Those are the rules we must follow awarding discounted fares for children suffering from cancers travelling for medical reasons:
1. LOT considers only those requests for discounted fares which are made for protégés of foundations/discounted fares must not be granted to natural persons.
2. LOT considers only requests for discounts for travels made for medical purposes relating to cancers and neoplastic early prevention.
3. The discounted fare may be awarded only for the child (up to 18 years old) and their guardian (no more than one).
4. The discounted fare for a given patient may be awarded once per calendar year only.
5. The discounted fare may be awarded only in regard of travels for surgery/examination/specialist consultation provided that the following documents are provided:
a) a valid doctor’s certificate regarding the necessity of travelling for medical purposes related to a cancer
b) a certificate issued by a foundation attesting to the status of the foundation’s protégé along with a note that the foundation has entrusted LOT with the processing of the data relating to the patient’s health condition (sensitive data)
c) a representation made by the patient/guardian regarding their approval to the processing of personal data (personal data, including sensitive data, will be processed by Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A.’s employees and partners solely for the purpose of providing support in the form of a discount on the purchase of an airplane ticket)
d) a completed MEDIF form if the patient’s condition requires an additional doctor’s opinion, more information about the form: http://www.lot.com/pl/pl/pasazer-z-zaswiadczeniem-medycznym
6. LOT may commence to consider the application for awarding the discounted fare based on the complete data:
a) an itinerary (LOT may award its discounts solely for its own flights as part of the current network of connections)
b) a specific departure data and estimated return date (the discount is granted based on seats availability, however, the trip may be taken Monday through Thursday only)
c) the first and last names of the child and their guardian
d) dates of birth of the child and their guardian
e) A set of documents specified in item 5 above.
7. LOT may grant its discount only on a ticket price’s components which are PLL LOT’s own charges. Additional charges such as airport charges or taxes shall be paid by the passenger.
8. Discounts may be granted on tariffs published only for the economic class of LOT’s operating flights.
9. The maximal discount for the child totals 100% on the ticket price’s components which are PLL LOT’s own charges and for the guardian maximally 100% on the ticket price’s components which are PLL LOT’s own charges.